JellyPages.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meet the Staff! 10

Ms. O’Neill and Dr. Koralik will be working with a student teacher, Mr. Andy Stern, this semester. After graduating from Highland Park High School, Mr. Stern attended (and is still attending) the University of Illinois-Champaign. Before he got his interview here at Vanguard, he says he never really thought about being a teacher at an alternative school but he really enjoys it. Be sure to introduce yourself!


AMS: What’s your most embarrassing moment?

AJS: I was at an overnight camp once, and had to do a skit with my friend. I had to sing “What Dreams Made Of” by Hilary Duff in rhinestone jeans.


AMS: If you could travel in time, what year would you go to?

AJS: I’d go back to the “wild west days” because I like riding horses.


AMS: If you were stranded on a tropical island, what would you bring with you?

AJS: I’d bring food, books, and a cell phone.


AMS: What’s your best high school memory?
AJS: Going to my friend’s summer homes in Wisconsin.


AMS: Where do you see yourself in fifteen years?
AJS: I see myself married with kids, and teaching.


AMS: What’s your dream job?

AJS: I want to be a beach bum. I would love to sit in the sun, relax, and not have to worry

about anything. The real world is hard and I’m starting to realize that.


AMS: What dance describes you?
AJS: The tango. It’s suave and romantic.


AMS: What’s your dug out song?

AJS: “Right Now” by Van Halen. It pumps me up.


AMS: If you were on death row, what would be your last super
AJS: A deep dish pepperoni pizza from Due’s.


AMS: Dou you have Beiber fever?
AJS: No. It bothers me that I even know what that is.


Interview by Annemarie Schaefer

No comments: