JellyPages.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Meet the Staff 11!

Bobbi Felfle is one of Vanguard’s instructional assistant. She recently graduated from Roosevelt University with plans to be a history or special ed. teacher. Ms. Felfle takes on a lot of special projects like Market Day which generates a lot of monies for our Student Activities Account. Ms. Felfle tough exterior is balanced by her warmth and attentiveness to students’ needs.


AMS: What’s your most embarrassing moment?

RFF: This one time, I was getting a newspaper out of the machine and the zipper of my coat got stuck. People thought I was trying to steal a newspaper.


AMS: If you could time travel, what year would you go to and why?

RFF: I would go to 45 BC because I would want to spend time with Julius Caesar. He’s my historical hero and I don’t believe he was a tyrant.


AMS: If you were stranded on a tropical island, what are three things you would bring?

RFF: I would bring a lifetime supply of fresh water, my family, and music.


AMS: What’s your best high school memory?

RFF: Graduation because I transferred schools when I moved to South America and I was so far behind that people never thought that I would graduate.


AMS: Where do you see yourself in fifteen years?
RFF: I see myself being able to spend six months out of every year traveling to different places in the world.


AMS: What’s your dream job?

RFF: Editor of Vogue because I love fashion, I love every thing that goes into being a princess, and I think vogue is at the top of that feeding chain.


AMS: What’s your dug out song?

RFF: “Unwell” by Matchbox 20. They’re just fun. I like them.


AMS: Who would play you in a movie of your life?
RFF: Jennifer Lopez.


AMS: What dance describes you?

RFF: The Waltz describes me because it’s elegant.


AMS: If you were on death row, what would be your last supper?
RFF: Medium rare steak, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn on the side, chocolate mocha ice cream, and Merlot.


AMS: Do you have Beiber fever?

RFF: No, but I have Donny fever. (Osmond)


Interview by Annemarie Schaefer

No comments: