JellyPages.com

Friday, January 7, 2011

Meet the Staff! 8





Tedd Markos is Vanguard’s health, Dr. Oz and PE teacher. Markos is currently teaching a new class this tour called Social Health Club, a course also cleverly referred to as Awesome High School Musical featuring Cats. Markos coordinates most camping trips and he said he can’t wait for Treehaven next month. His relaxed attire inspired today’s Track Day. What color tracksuit do you think he will wear on Monday? Please vote on today’s blog poll.

AMS: What is your most embarrassing moment?


TLM: I’m color blind, and in first grade a drew a picture of a monkey. I drew trees on it too, but accidentally made the leaves brown and the trunk green. I didn’t notice, and gave it to my teacher. I thought it was awesome. She even put it on the board. But then she went on to say how awful it was.


AMS: If you could time travel, what year would you go to?

TLM: I’d go 100 years in the future to see if the Cubs ever win the World Series and to see what the status of the human race is.


AMS: If you were stranded on a tropical island what are 3 things you would bring with you?

TLM: I’d bring a power generator, a jacuzzi, and a hatchet.


AMS: What is your best high school memory?

TLM: Playing hockey for my school all four years. It was really fun and competitive.


AMS: What’s your dream job?

TLM: I’d love to run a Greek restaurant, and teach surfing lessons in Costa Rica.


AMS: What’s your dugout song?

TLM: Panama - Van Halen because I like it.


AMS: Who would play you in a movie of your life?

TLM: Joel McHale. (The guy from the Soup and Community.)


AMS: What dance describes you?

TLM: Soulja Boy.


AMS: What would be your last supper if you were on death row?

TLM: Gyros.


AMS: Do you have Beiber Fever?

TLM: No. I appreciate his talents (drumming, singing, humanitarian), but I’m not fond of his

style of music or hair.


Interview by Annemarie Schaefer

No comments: