JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meet the Staff! 5

Dr. Robert Koralik is an integrated and history teacher here at Vanguard. He also teaches college courses at night at Concordia. He is a Doctor of Education. His witty and sarcastic personality make him one of a kind!

AMS: What is your most embarrassing moment?
RJK: I’ve never had one!

AMS:If you could time travel, what year would you go to?
RJK: 1968. It was the most important year in the last 100. I had just graduated college, it was time to move on. My life was very exciting.

AMS: If you were stranded on a tropical island what are 3 things you would bring with you?
RJK: I’d bring Walden (a book), a can of spam, and my Green Bay Packers hat.

AMS: What is your best high school memory?
RJK: Not going to my swimming class for a whole year and getting an A. I was friends with the teacher’s daughter so I got away with ditching!

AMS: Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
RJK: Sitting on a curb playing harmonica and guitar while wearing my Green Bay Packers hat.

AMS: What’s your dug out song?
RJK: Subterranian Homesick Blues. It’s the story of life. (He made me print out the lyrics and listen to the song during the interview.)

AMS: Who would play you in a movie of your life?
RJK: Sir Anthony Hopkins because Ms. DeMeo says so.

AMS: What dance describes you?
RJK: The polka!

AMS: What would be your last supper if you were on death row?
RJK: Fried spam, spaghettios, and a twinkie.

AMS: Do you have Beiber Fever?
RJK: I don’t want to hear any more about him!

Interview by Annemarie Schaefer

No comments: