JellyPages.com

Friday, November 12, 2010

Matt the Staff! 4

Amy O’Neill is quite possibly the busiest person at Vanguard. She is the service coordinator, English/Dr. Oz/sociology/psychology teacher, yoga instructor, journalism consultant, and a mother to a small child…all in one day…every day. Her corky personality brightens everyone’s days. She also loves some pretty sweet movies. Ever hear of Star Wars?

Little known fact: Ms. O’Neill is the original “Pasta.” Back in the day, when she was known as Ms. Schmaranzer, she was an instructional assistant.


AMS: What is your most embarrassing moment?
ACSO: I view all of my embarrassing moments as learning experiences and teachable moments.

AMS: If you could time travel, what year would you go to?
ACSO: 1996. I lived on my own, met people that became my soul mates, adopted a lot of animals, took road trips to concerts. I had a lot of fun that year.

AMS: If you were stranded on a tropical island what are 3 things you would bring with you?
ACSO: I’d bring Jonah, coffee, and my Lancome tweezers

AMS: What is your best high school memory?
ACSO: Taking pictures at concerts and sporting events. It was kind of a long time ago, I don’t remember.

AMS: Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
ACSO: Traveling around the world to book signings for my book, ‘Leprachaun.’

AMS: What’s your dream job?
ACSO: Same as Ms. DeMeo’s but the storefront would be located in Chicago. But I’d be more involved in the radio show, and I’d take pictures of kids and pets. Also, we’d have a bakery in the store. We’d sell dishes with treats on them. There’d be a teen center there, too that plays movies and concerts. It’d be the cool place, with no bad decision making.

AMS: What’s your dug out song?
ACSO: The Sanford and Son theme song. I’m a big mess. I’m like a junk yard.

AMS: Who would play you in a movie of your life?
ACSO: Natalie Portman with a shaved head.

AMS: What dance describes you?
ACSO: Elaine’s dance from Seinfeld. If you want to know why, refer to the ‘Dug out song’ question.

AMS: What would be your last supper if you were on death row?
ACSO: I’d have my Mom’s crepes. My Polish Grandma’s home made chicken, dumplings, and pierogis. My Austrian Grandma’s stuffed green peppers. Continental bakery’s butter cookies, Koralik’s coffee, and a lime juice.

AMS: Do you have Beiber Fever?
ACSO: Yes, Team O’Neill’s name is currently changed to Team Beiber.

Interview by Annemarie Schaefer

No comments: