JellyPages.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

Meet the Staff! 3

The arrival of Ms. Ngo is here! She will be here Mondays, Fridays, and half-days on Tuesdays. Her job here is "to support teachers, enhance academics, and guide teachers to learn and plan together to improve student learning," she said.

She has an bachelor's degree in international business, though she never went into business. When she first graduated, she got 4 job opportunities. Though, she took the lowest paying one because it was more community involved. Vanguard may just be the right place for her since we are so involved in the community!

"Vanguard's a very nice, bright, and friendly atmosphere. Every one starts their day with a big smile on their face," says Ngo. We all welcome Ms. Ngo and look forward to the upcoming year with her on the staff.

AMS: What's your most embarassing moment?
TTN:I walked into a glass window at the airport.

AMS: If you could time travel, what year would you go to?
TTN: I would travel back to ancient China. Growing up, I watched many Chinese soap operas, and most of them took place in ancient times. I'd like to go back and see what it was like.

AMS: If you were stranded on a tropical island, what are 3 things you would bring with you?
TTN: I would bring my family, a pair of shoes, and a knife.

AMS: What is your most memorable high school experience?
TTN: One year, my brother and I had three classes together. He was not very happy about it. He didn't want me hanging out with his friends. It turned out that I did, and I did better in class than he did!

AMS: What's your dream job?
TTN: My primary career girl is to contribute the growth of society, particularly in education right now. So, I am in my dream career.

AMS: What is your dug out song?
TTN: Anything Kenny G. He calms me, and focuses me.

AMS: Who would play you in a movie of your life?
TTN: I would.

AMS: What dance describes you?
TTN: The Waltz. It's smooth and graceful, and not so dramatic.

AMS: What would your last supper be if you were on death row?
TTN: A bowl of pho. It would have to be the chicken kind. Pho is a Vietnamese rice and noodle soup.

AMS: Do you have Bieber fever?
TTN: I definitely do not. My kids do though. I think he sings like a girl!

Interview by Annemarie Schaefer

No comments: