JellyPages.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Meet the Staff! 2





An interview between Annemarie Schaefer and Natalie DeMeo took place in room 4.


Ms. Natalie DeMeo is our talented Integrated Studies and art teacher. Her Tim Burton obsession and distinct, bellowing out of control laugh are two characteristics that set her apart from the rest of the wacky staff. This expressive woman can turn any Joe-Schmo into an artist. There’s a reason why there are over 10 students who attend yoga every day. She’s part of what makes Vanguard, Vanguard. And we thank her for that.



AMS: What is your most embarrassing moment?
ND: I have one every day. I live for them, I like feeling uncomfortable.


AMS: If you could time travel, what year would you go to?
NSD: I'd go to 1999. It was the best time of my life. I was in the dating scene, I had freedom, a job, and went clubbin’!


AMS: If you were stranded on a tropical, island what are 3 things you would bring with you?
NSD: I'd bring Johnny Depp, Steven King, and a knife.


AMS: What is your best high school memory?
NSD: Going to the mailbox and finding out I got a scholarship to Western Illinois. It was such
great feeling.



AMS: What’s your dream job?
NSD: I want to own a storefront in downtown Glen Ellen that I co-own with Dr. Koralik and Ms. O’Neill. We’ll cater to babies designing their rooms, taking photos, and painting murals of them. In the back room, we’ll have a sports talk show on the radio, which Ms. O’Neill and my husband will run. Dr. Koralik will play harmonica on the front stoop. We’ll also have a bar, readings, shows by local bands, and stuff like that.


AMS: What’s your dug out song?
NSD: "Sad But True" by Metallica. Yeah, every thing is sad but true in my life.


AMS: Who would play you in a movie of your life?
NSD: Sigourney Weaver. She’s a bad ass, and was the first woman action hero in horror film in America.


AMS: What dance describes you?
NSD: Belly Dancing. I can’t tell you why; it’s not appropriate for school…


AMS: What would be your last supper if you were on death row?

NSD: I’d have a ceaser salad, good bread, rigatoni, and red wine.


AMS: Do you have Bieber Fever?

NSD: NO!!!

No comments: