JellyPages.com

Friday, November 18, 2016

An Interview with Aaron Minter

Written by Aaron Minter

Q: What is your name?
A: Aaron Minter.

Q: What is your home school?
A: Prospect; I hated it.

Q: What is your career pathway?
A: Something having to do with adventure.

Q: What year are you in school?
A: I think I’m a junior.

Q: Why are you at Vanguard?
A: It kind of started by wearing a hat at Prospect, they weren’t big fans of that.

Q: How do you feel about Vanguard so far?
A: I dig it.

Q: What activities do you do outside of school?
A: I like to skateboard and play video games.

Q: Do you play any sports?
A: I used to play football and soccer.

Q: What subjects do you enjoy?
A: I don’t really enjoy school, but I’m good at math.

Q: What are your least favorite subjects?
A: English and science.

Q: What are your thoughts on this election?
A: America has fallen into the hands of someone unfit for presidency, although both major candidates would have been undesirable.

Q: What are your musical preferences?
A: I enjoy everything except country but Indie-Folk is probably my favorite genre at the moment.

Q: What is your favorite season and why?
A: Summer because the sun comes out and it’s warm, so I don’t have to wear shoes, and there’s no school.

Q: When are you graduating?
A: Preferably June 2017, but it will probably come closer to January 2018.

Q: Do you play any instruments?
A: I play a little bit of the ukulele.

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Orange, because it is the color of our sun.

Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: I’m pretty into milk.

Q: Are you employed?
A: Yes, I work at the AMC in Randhurst Village.

Q: What motivates you?
A: Making people happy.

Q: What book have you been reading during silent reading?
A: Harry Potter.

Q: What classes are you taking this quarter?
A: Only algebra and English.

Q: What is your best quality?
A: My positivity.

Q: What is your favorite decade?
A: The 70’s man, I’d love to chill with those hippies.

Q: What would be your last meal if you were on death row?
A: A large cheese pizza from Papa John’s and a gallon of some Oberweis chocolate milk.

No comments: