JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Farewell to Vanguard


My farewell to vanguard 

I've moved a lot, which means I have been to a lot of schools. Vanguard was my last destination for high school and it has been the best experience. This school has taught me things beyond the academic level and the teachers kick your butt when you need it.  I know I will miss the surge of creativity and and wonder I got as I walked down the halls and admired the art, or being greeted with a genuine smile from a caring teacher each morning. I know that not every place I go will have these qualities but Vanguard has gotten me ready to move ahead. I am excited to start college but will always remain grateful to the teachers who pushed me to work my hardest and become a better version of myself. 

No comments: